Drive Efficiency with e-Delivery
Making e-Delivery a priority can be a win-win for firms and investors
Now more than ever, a properly developed digital program is a necessity to successfully conduct business. As investors place greater emphasis on receiving communications electronically, BNY Mellon Pershing’s e-Delivery solution can help fill that need.
Check out these helpful resources that outline ways your firm can promote e-Delivery through investor education, sharing proven best practices and dispelling myths.
- Just the Facts: Use this e-Delivery fact sheet to highlight features and benefits
- Getting Started: This guide can help investors register for a NetXInvestor® ID and enroll in e-Delivery
- Helping Yourself: The sample voicemail messages and statement messages in this document can help your firm creatively promote e-Delivery
- Myth Busters: This is a helpful guide to dispelling the myths and preconceived notions your investors may have about online communications [Coming Soon]
- Proven Results: There are different strategies for enrolling investors in e-Delivery, this document shows those strategies in action with proven results [Coming Soon]
Providing these tools to your advisors’ outreach strategy can be effective ways to communicate the benefits of e-Delivery.